Monday 21 February 2011

Britney Spears tweets new song


A ten second clip of one of the new songs of Britney Spear new album has been posted by her.

It has been a great week for Britney Fans, first they get her new video, and now the singer has twittered a ten second clip of a new song.

The track named Inside Out is not thought to be her next single,but producer of the album confirmed that a new single will be released before her album in May.

In the clip Brit posted, she sings “C’mon. Won’t you give me something to remember. Baby shut your mouth and turn me inside out.”

Britney’s manager also had a bit to say about Brit’s next single, saying, “We have a second song that I think we’re gonna end up putting out before the album drops. It’s a monster. I don’t think I’ve been this excited about releasing a Britney single in many many years.”

No comments: