Tuesday 22 March 2011

Britney Spears' highly anticipated album 'Femme Fatale'

Britney Spears' highly anticipated 'Femme Fatale' album next week (29 March) finally hit store shelves, and, like singer will, it's "Sexy and Strong. Dangerous yet mysterious. Cool yet confident!"

At least Britney like himself short on chatter. "I've poured my heart and soul into this album over the last 2 years".

She added. "I've put everything I have into it.This album is for you, my fans, who have always supported me and have stuck by me every step of the way! I love you all!"

This new album since back in December announced, her first since 2008 'circus' Britney Spears and excitement for their fans have been more. Now her seventh studio album just a week away, and from numerous leaks of songs to each other 'to stop it against me',' Femme Fatale ' both hit with both fans and critics are .

It's one of the best remote tklm (calling, if not strange album, Rolling Stones review before Josy Rosen, raved to have 'Femme Fatale' four stars.
tracks
Fortunately, you next week to hear the 12 do not need to wait, because we all listen to our CD for your party to help.

No comments: