Friday 3 August 2012

Britney Praises X Factor!!!

http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/image-library/partners/bang/port/333/b/britney-spears-317045421513924dc9c0bd1e4c3e38efc70124feBritney Spears realizes that 'The X Factor' has been "really good" for her.

Britney Spears has been joined by the Demi Lovato, Simon Cowell and L.A. Reid as a judging panel of the show and is happy using her pop experience to help the aspiring contestants.

She said: "I think this show has been really good for me to do because I've been able to help this talent come in and achieve their dream.
"I can relate to them on a central level because I started out at such a young age

"I know the foundation and the depth of what you go through into achieving your dream and doing this. So being able to do this has been, if anything, a great experience for me.

"I really feel like being able to be on a show, where you can give back and help people achieve their dream, is just really interesting to me. It's really different from anything I've ever done."

She told Britain's OK! magazine: "It's kind of just based on who I am and my personality in everyday life. I'm just a very honest person."

No comments: